The news comes early this week as we all prepare for snow. Due to the storm, St. Mark’s is closed today (Thursday).
- Come celebrate the Epiphany and the arrival of the Wise Men this Sunday. It is the last chance to sing Christmas carols this season.
- Sunday ministers needed for Sunday: coffee hour hosts and an usher or two at the 10am service. Please let the office know if you can help.
- The Annual Meeting is on Sunday, January 28 immediately following the 10am service. Join us for a light brunch, discussion of exciting plans for 2018, approval of the budget, and election of the new Vestry class and saying thank you to the retiring Vestry members.
- Beginning on Monday, January 29, Rev. Brian is adding three new services each week. Spread the word, invite your friends.
- Mondays at 8am is Morning Meditations.
- Tuesday evenings at 7 there will be a Eucharist. and
- On the last Wednesday of the month, there will be a healing prayer service at 7pm.
- Do you know a piano player/singer who can play for the Tuesday Eucharist? Contact Rev. Brian. This will be a paid opportunity.
- The Bishop is coming, the Bishop is coming to do a baptism and confirmation service on Tuesday, January 23 at 6PM. Do you know anyone who wants to be baptized? Are you an adult who would like to be confirmed in the Episcopal Church? Please email Rev. Brian.
- And a Bishop will be back on February 13–Shrove Tuesday–to do the installation of Rev. Brian as the new Rector of St. Mark’s Chapel. It will be a party and if you would like to help, please let the office know.
- Congratulations to the youth of the Sunday School: their Advent offerings totaled $65.83 which was donated to WAIM. And speaking of WAIM, Rev. Brian has been invited to join the Board of Directors of WAIM.
Stay warm, stay safe.
Best wishes, Linda